- Build a list of keywords relevant to your business ranked by average number of searches per month.
- Find keywords to improve your current search ranking.
- Body content on each page targeted to rank for specific target search keyword categories identified in the keyword research.
- Ensure useful and relevant content, the foundation of SEO performance.
On-page SEO Optimization
- All pages on the site will be created or reviewed for appropriate html title, meta description, and H1 tags, optimizing for targeted keywords.
- Image names will be optimized to improve image search visibility.
- Analyze overall site performance. Page load speed is an important issue, for both search engine scoring and more important, for user engagement
- For existing sites, identify inconsistencies in URL references, sitemap structure, secure vs. non-secure assets, page redirects, and broken links for correction.
- With your input, identify competitors.
- Research search keywords your competitors are ranking in to help inform page targeting.
- Ensure Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other tools are employed to capture baseline ranking data that can be compared over time to measure the effectiveness of optimization efforts.